Mainstream viewers watching mainstream media at the moment are celebrating the entry of NATO [weapons delivery] to counter Russia’s “invasion” of Ukraine, and have already fashioned a rosy image about an impending Russian defeat amidst a “valiant resistance” provided by the Ukrainian navy. They need to be prepared for the shock of a lifetime.
Al they’re listening to are Western media propaganda. Listed below are a couple of verifiable indicators that nothing good actually is popping out for Kiev’s favor:
- Zelenky’s personal admission that his authorities has distributed arms to all able-bodied Ukrainian prepared to struggle the aggressors, and;
- Kiev’s announcement that visas aren’t required for international fighters getting into Ukraine, are indicators of desperation on the a part of the US/NATO proxy authorities;
- On a regular basis Ukrainians aren’t shifting in the direction of the protection of their territory, however are attempting to keep away from getting caught in a crossfire between the Russian forces and Nazis, who at the moment are hiding behind tall residential buildings in main cities;
- Whereas the Russian forces are offering protected passage to civilians evacuating from the Ukrainian cities to adjoining international locations, Nazi hardliners are intentionally relocating their mortars and heavy weaponry between these residential buildings;
- MoD has just lately introduced the interception of arms supply from the West;
- An estimated 80% of the Ukrainian navy installations have been rendered inactive inside the first 12 hours already, and the battle is now lowered to city insurgency warfare towards the Nazi hardliners.
Extra particulars on the bottom…
The Scenario within the Ukraine: Predictions vs. Actuality
by Dmitry Orlov
Final Thursday I reposed my “prime ten indicators that Russia has invaded the Ukraine” from 8 years in the past when the Ukrainian regime change and civil battle first began and the West repeatedly made claims that Russia had invaded. Nicely, final Thursday Russia did certainly invade.
Russia had the total authorized proper to invade the Ukraine from a number of views: to defend its allies in Donetsk and Lugansk; to defend itself towards Ukrainian WMDs, which the Ukrainian president threatened to begin producing on the Munich Safety Convention; and to cease NATO from persevering with its advance towards Russian borders in violation of its earlier dedication of “not an inch to the east.” Russia exercised its proper of self-defense underneath article 51 of half 7 of the UN Constitution. The Ukraine had forfeited its proper to territorial integrity underneath the 1970 UN Declaration by refusing to honor the rights of its Russian-speaking inhabitants. It additionally refused to resume its Friendship Treaty with Russia and subsequently now not had an outlined border with Russia that Russia was obligated to honor.
From a strictly legalistic perspective, claims that “Russia violated the Ukraine’s territorial integrity” or that that is “an act of Russian aggression” is simply pure twaddle. From an ethical perspective, the truth that the whole worldwide neighborhood idly stood by and ineffectually mentioned politics for eight years throughout which the civilian inhabitants of Donetsk and Lugansk was repeatedly shelled by the Ukrainian “anti-terrorist operation” is completely shameful.
People who find themselves now talking out towards Russia’s navy motion within the Ukraine have to reply a easy query: The place have you ever been for the final eight years whereas the carnage in Donetsk and Lugansk was occurring, whereas folks had been being burned alive in Odessa, whereas the Ukrainian authorities organized terrorist operations on Russian territory and whereas the whole Ukrainian inhabitants has been compelled to kowtow to Individuals and to talk Ukrainian, most frequently towards its will? In case your reply is “I didn’t know” then you may have forfeited your proper to an knowledgeable opinion on what’s occurring there now. Please preserve that in thoughts and act accordingly.
Now I’ll undergo the ten predictions I made 8 years in the past and see how properly they held up in gentle of occasions which have unfolded for the previous three days. An affordable expectation could be that I bought them fully incorrect; if not, then that’s one thing of a minor miracle. Please preserve that in thoughts additionally.
1. Ukrainian artillery fell silent virtually instantly. They’re no longer shelling residential districts of Donetsk and Lugansk. That is as a result of their places had been pinpointed previous to the operation, and by Thursday afternoon they had been fully worn out utilizing air assaults, artillery and ground-based rocket fireplace, as the primary order of enterprise. Native residents are overjoyed that their horrible ordeal is lastly at an finish.
Not fairly true. Donetsk and Lugansk remains to be being shelled sporadically, though many of the firing has been suppressed and as increasingly territory is being liberated from the Ukrainian forces by the Donbass militia (with Russian forces taking part in a supporting position). On the similar time, new prospects for civilian carnage are ensuing from the truth that the Ukraine’s Nazi battalions, underneath steerage from their US/NATO minders, are hiding heavy weapons in residential districts and utilizing civilians as human shields.
2. The look of navy exercise on the bottom in Donetsk and Lugansk has modified dramatically. Whereas earlier than it concerned small teams of resistance fighters, the Russians function in battalions of 400 males and dozens of armored automobiles, adopted by convoys of assist automobiles (tanker vans, communications, subject kitchens, subject hospitals and so forth). The stream of automobiles out and in is continuous, plainly seen on air reconnaissance and satellite tv for pc photographs. Add to that the relentless radio chatter, all in Russian, which anybody who desires to can intercept, and the operation turns into not possible to cover.
That is clearly the case. No sane individual would now say that there are not any Russian forces within the Ukraine. They made their presence about as apparent as they probably may and the sight of limitless columns of Russian navy automobiles rolling unhindered by way of the Ukrainian countryside seems to be effecting a sea change within the mindset of the Ukraine’s inhabitants. All through historical past, it has at all times been fast to modify allegiances as circumstances and battle traces shifted, and this time will most likely be no exception.
3. The Ukrainian navy has promptly vanished. Troopers and officers alike have taken off their uniforms, deserted their weapons, and are doing their greatest to mix in with the locals. No person thought the percentages of the Ukrainian military towards the Russians had been any good. Ukraine’s solely navy victory towards Russia was on the battle of Konotop in 1659, however on the time Ukraine was allied with the mighty Khanate of Crimea, and, you might have observed, Crimea shouldn’t be on Ukraine’s facet this time round.
Not completely true. It seems that there’s a hardened Nazi embedded with each detachment of Ukrainian forces whose job is to shoot those that attempt to give up. However, some unknown variety of Ukrainian troopers have surrendered, signed a promise to now not struggle towards the Russian military, and have been given some meals and despatched dwelling. In all, the Ukrainian navy is popping out to be no completely different from different NATO-organized, NATO-trained forces, be they in Afghanistan, Georgia, Iraq or elsewhere.
All of them instantly change into fully ineffective as quickly as an actual navy pressure arrives on the scene, be it the Russians, the Taliban or the Islamic Caliphate. Additionally notable is the truth that the big portions of weapons just lately equipped to the Ukraine by the US have been proven to be fully ineffective. The Javelin anti-tank missiles, which helped line the pockets of among the Pentagon’s prime brass, have been worse than ineffective: by the point they are often set as much as fireplace there may be typically no one left alive to fireside them, so the troopers don’t even hassle with them.
4. There are Russian checkpoints in all places. Native civilians are allowed by way of, however anybody related to a authorities, international or home, is detained for questioning. A filtration system has been set as much as return demobilized Ukrainian military draftees to their native areas, whereas the volunteers and the officers are shunted to pretrial detention facilities, to find out whether or not they had ordered battle crimes to be dedicated.
Not true in any respect. The Russian troops aren’t partaking with the civilians in any manner, scrupulously avoiding residential districts and doing their greatest to see that the supply of electrical energy, water and different necessities shouldn’t be disrupted. So far as denazification, I’m nonetheless undecided what the plan is, however my hunch in the meanwhile is that this shall be left as much as the Ukrainians themselves. There’s a good probability that when they understand what the Nazis and their Western masters have been doing to their nation, they’ll do their greatest to spherical up the Nazis and dangle them on streetlights. The Nazis will see this coming (some already do) and can run away to Poland or Slovenia or factors additional west.
5. Most of Ukraine’s border crossings are by now underneath Russian management. Some have been bolstered with air protection and artillery techniques and tank battalions, to dissuade NATO forces from making an attempt to stage an invasion. Civilians and humanitarian items are allowed by way of. Businessmen are allowed by way of as soon as they fill out the required kinds (that are in Russian).
The Ukrainian border guards alongside the Russian border have deserted their posts. A few of them walked over to the Russian facet and surrendered. The Russian and Belorussian borders are underneath management from the Russian and Belorussian sides. The western border crossings are crowded from all of the folks attempting to flee.
6. Russia has imposed a no-fly zone over all of Ukraine. All civilian flights have been cancelled. There may be fairly a crowd of US State Division staffers, CIA and Mossad brokers, and Western NGO folks caught at Borispol airport in Kiev. Some are nervously calling everybody they know on their satellite tv for pc telephones. Western politicians are demanding that they be evacuated instantly, however Russian authorities need to maintain onto them till their attainable complicity in battle crimes has been decided.
Flight radar exhibits zero flights over the entire Ukraine. In actual fact, air site visitors has been disrupted over a lot of Europe, with many airspaces closed and many new restrictions on site visitors. Many vacationers, particularly these from the Ukraine, are caught wherever they’re. Those in Egypt are fortunate: the Egyptian authorities is paying for his or her lodge stays whereas they’re caught there. The Westerners, however, having discovered their lesson from the fiasco in Afghanistan, fled the Ukraine forward of time. Since there’s a lengthy listing of locations for them to get the hell out of earlier than their luck runs out, it’s good that they’re getting the knack of it.
7. The same old Ukrainian speaking heads, resembling president Poroshenko, PM Yatsenyuk and others, are now not obtainable to be interviewed by Western media. No person fairly is aware of the place they’re. There are rumors that they’ve already fled the nation. Crowds have stormed their deserted residences, and had been amazed to find that they had been all outfitted with strong gold bogs. Nor are the Ukrainian oligarchs wherever to be discovered, apart from the warlord Igor Kolomoisky, who was present in his residence, deserted by his henchmen, lifeless from a coronary heart assault. (Contributed by the Saker.)
The primary Ukrainian speaking head, the president-cum-comedian Zelensky, is hiding in a bunker in Lvov, Führer-like, surrounded by his Nazi henchmen. His jumbled missives to the devoted seem to have been prerecorded. On the similar time, the data battle is continuing apace, with quite a few new pretend information gadgets arriving each day, too many to maintain observe of. The actual enjoyable will begin when the TV channels in Kiev get denazified and Ukrainians stir from their eight-year stupor, determine a couple of issues out for themselves and develop into extraordinarily offended at those that have been mendacity to them for eight lengthy years.
8. A few of the over 800,000 Ukrainian refugees are beginning to stream again in from Russia. They had been residing in tent cities, lots of them within the close by Rostov area, however with the winter coming they’re desperate to get again dwelling, now that the shelling is over. Together with them, building crews, cement vans and flatbeds stacked with pipe, cable and rebar are streaming in, to restore the injury from the shelling.
That is but to begin occurring. It is going to be a gradual course of, on condition that the variety of refugees now, eight years later, is within the tens of millions and scattered over quite a few Russian areas.
9. There may be all kinds of intense diplomatic and navy exercise world wide, particularly in Europe and the US. Army forces are on highest alert, diplomats are jetting round and holding conferences. President Obama simply held a press convention to announce that “We don’t have a technique on Ukraine but.” His navy advisers inform him that his ordinary technique of “bomb a bit of and see what occurs” shouldn’t be more likely to be useful on this occasion.
That is undoubtedly the case. The aim for Western leaders now could be to look purposeful and robust whereas doing nothing of consequence. They preserve speaking about reducing Russia off from SWIFT financial institution messaging system, however preserve recoiling in horror once they understand what they’ll imply for his or her power costs (that are already dangerously excessive). The Russian posture vis-à-vis Western sanctions appears to be “Deliver them on; we’re prepared!” Apparently, eight years have been sufficient for Russia to completely put together for this occasion.
10. Kiev has surrendered. There are Russian tanks on the Maidan Sq.. Russian infantry is mopping up the stays of Ukraine’s Nationwide Guard. A curfew has certainly been imposed. The operation to take Kiev resembled “Shock and Awe” in Baghdad: a couple of loud bangs after which a whimper.
Russian tanks are unlikely to enter town heart; they’re focused on destroying navy installations, demobilizing the Ukrainian navy and destroying the Nazi battalions. There may be certainly a curfew in impact in Kiev.
Another important improvement value mentioning: Russian forces are taking cost of the Ukraine’s nuclear installations, together with the one at Chernobyl, which is now underneath joint Russian/Ukrainian management. This can scale back the prospect that the Ukrainian Nazis will attempt to blow up one in every of them on their merry technique to hell. The Ukraine has 15 nuclear reactors, and since it’s just about out of different sources of power it has been working all of them flat out. Two of them went off-line just lately due to technical points. Russia is working very onerous to make Chernobyl 2.0 much less of a chance.
I’m not positive what grade I ought to give myself for my predictions. Russia’s political and navy planners have turned out to be fairly a bit smarter than me, however this isn’t in any respect a shock. In any case, they’ve the entire mental assets of an enormous, highly effective nation whereas I’m only a man with an workplace chair and a laptop computer.
Do I care to make some extra predictions concerning the Ukraine? Positive, why not!
1. Donetsk and Lugansk areas will proceed on their path of nearer and nearer integration into the Russian Federation. They’re already a part of the Russian forex house, their academic techniques are built-in with Russia’s (similar requirements and procedures), their protection techniques are absolutely built-in and diplomatically they act as a well-synchronized unit.
2. An space additional west, most likely encompassing the whole basin of Dnieper River and the Black Sea littoral, from the Belorussian to the Romanian border, shall be a part of a Russian zone. The areas inside this zone shall be given political autonomy inside a common safety and financial framework linked to Russia. The tough outlines of this space will be decided from the next language map. The areas in pink and orange—is Russian-speaking and is of course a part of the Russian zone. The one two exceptions shall be a Carpatho-Russian enclave (in purple) which can have to be administered individually and a Hungarian enclave (in inexperienced) which may as properly be absorbed into Hungary.
3. Additional west will lie a zone that shall be wrapped in fancy paper with ribbons and bows and introduced as an extra-special current to the EU to like to cherish and to endure migraines and aneurisms over. Roughly talking, the yellow space is Ukrainian-speaking and is an all-you-can-eat (please don’t choke) buffet for the West. It has comparatively poor soil and excessive incidence of iodine deficiency and imbecility within the common inhabitants.
Additionally it is the place Ukrainian nationalism comes from and the place the present Ukrainian Nazi plague originated. The Russian stance ought to be (if I could also be so daring as to advocate what the Russian authorities ought to do) alongside the traces of “If you happen to like your Ukrainian Nazis, you may have your Ukrainian Nazis.”
The Deep State managed governments and worldwide organizations responses to the Russian “invasion” are very restricted, though disproportionately blown out of proportions because the Western media may solely do, to wit:
- No official boots on the bottom. If in any respect they’ll ship personal armies of the identical sort as these being utilized in Syria;
- Complete banning of all Russian athletes from all worldwide competitions underneath their auspices — a determined, infantile propaganda on their half;
- Germany’s restricted monetary sanctions, i.e., not reducing off SWIFT the place the provision of Russian fuel is affected, the Achilles’ heel of the entire US/EU anti-Russia train;
- US/UK governments need full SWIFT ban vs. Russia to make manner for his or her gasoline and fuel merchandise into EU customers.
The Deep State’s plan to decapitate Russia financially and economically by way of SWIFT ban is not possible to perform due to the alternate CIPS established years in the past by China and Russia particularly to decrease the ability of the petrodollar and SWIFT system.
The Cross-border Interbank Cost System CIPS (Section I) was launched on eighth October, 2015. There are 19 industrial banks in mainland China within the first batch of direct individuals and 176 oblique individuals from greater than 50 international locations and areas throughout 6 continents. The operation of CIPS, as a milestone in monetary market infrastructure improvement in China, marks a serious progress within the constructing of a contemporary cost system that helps each home and cross-border cost of RMB. Furthermore, CIPS complies with Ideas for Monetary Market Infrastructures and different worldwide regulatory necessities and shall be a lift within the means of RMB internationalization. https://www.cips.com.cn/cipsen/7052/7057/index.html
To place it merely, the Western Oligarchy shouldn’t be ready anymore to dictate the phrases of engagement in Ukraine, because it has been the case within the Center East, particularly in Syria.
The financial and geopolitical energy has shifted now to the East, Russia included, the place leaderships are extra revered by nearly all of its inhabitants.
This explains why the Deep State (Western Oligarchs) are ensuring that their bloodlines’ grip on the Western economic system, and establishments of energy, can survive (throughout this planetary powershift), to the detriment of the higher majority of the Western inhabitants, together with these of the identical race, principally thought of because the “ineffective eaters” a very long time in the past.
The Western Oligarchy are hedging its guess on the “Younger World Leaders” to make the World Reset as profitable because it will get. Sure, that’s what the Nice Reset primarily is all about, i.e., focus of financial energy inside the Black The Aristocracy, or the Khazarian Mafia, and inhabitants discount by way of repeated vaccinations, and most significantly, the Orwellian vaccine passport mass biometric surveillance system purposely to mitigate dissent when the SHTF.
Clearly, the approaching will increase of the already excessive value of gasoline and fuel by way of anti-Russia financial sanctions ought to jive properly in the direction of these targets, too.
So, it’s so ironic subsequently that the would-be victims of the Western oligarchy’s self-serving countermeasures are themselves organizing because the cheering squad for the NATO entry into Ukraine, when what Russia is definitely doing is to eradicate the Nazis from its borders, and decapitate the Nazi motion worldwide, because it had executed so greater than 70 years in the past, a fantastic Russian sacrifice credited principally to Western Allies by way of Hollywood machinations.
The identical theatrics at the moment are being utilized by the identical breed of display screen actors, and most of the people of the West are falling for them once more.
You may really take part within the world efforts to cripple the Deep State organized felony cabal’s capacity for genocide, whereas having fun with healthcare freedom on the similar time, by boycotting Large Pharma for good.