The Secretary-Normal was in Moscow on seventeenth – 18th January 2013 on an official go to. He held conferences with:
- Mr. Dmitry Medvedev, Chairman of the Authorities of the Russian Federation
- Mr. Igor Shuvalov, First Deputy Prime Minister
- Mr. Andrey Denisov, First Deputy Minister of International Affairs
- Mr. Maxim Topilin, Minister of Labour and Social Improvement
- Mr. Andrei Belousov, Minister for Financial Improvement
- Mr. Anton Germanovich Siluanov, Finance Minister
- Mr. Sergei Donskoi, Minister of Pure Assets and Atmosphere
Throughout his go to, Mr. Gurría delivered a keynote deal with on “Modernising Russia in a difficult international surroundings” on the Gaidar Discussion board-2013, an Worldwide Analysis and Coverage Convention on “Russia and the World: Challenges of Integration”, organised by the Russian Presidential Academy of Nationwide Financial system and Public Administration in Moscow (RANEPA). At this Discussion board, the Secretary-Normal additionally launched the Russian model of the OECD “Higher Life Index” (BLI).
Mr. Gurría additionally attended a Dinner of the B20 Job Power on Enhancing Transparency and Anti-Corruption, the place he delivered remarks “From Company Compliance to Collective Motion”.